My client is currently recruiting for a Customer Account Administrator on a temporary basis based on the outskirts of Leicester.
Ideal candidate will have experience in customer service, administration, IT and a broad understanding of warehouse operations. The successful candidate must be committed to providing an exceptional service to the customer whilst maintaining a balanced view of operational capabilities.
- Liaising with customers providing support and advice
- Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required
- Management of stock movements and transfers
- Gather data to produce invoices and deal with PO issues when required
- General administrative duties
- Liaise daily warehouse operations
- Understanding of colleague and customer requirements
- Literacy and numeric skills are an essential requirement for this role, together with the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A high-level of self-confidence and motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative and self-manage their workload
- Excellent PC skills being proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on your own.
- Previous administrative experience working in either warehouse administration or customer services environment is preferable.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08:30 until 17:00 (37.5 hour week), a flexible approach to working hours to be able to prioritise a demanding workload, is required.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV
or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.