Salary: £20k per annum (depending on experience) + great benefits
Our client, a highly successful and well-established blue-chip company in South Leicestershire, are looking to appoint a Credit Controller on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bubbly and enthusiastic candidate who is passionate about Credit Control!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the debts of creditors, ensuring timely payments are made
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices and credit notes
- Dealing with and resolving any queries
- Negotiating repayment plans
- Managing and updating the customer/client database
- Any other AdHoc duties
And much more!
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a keen interest in Credit Control
- You will ideally have experience within Credit Control and Finance as well as having previously worked as a key member of an Accounts Receivable team
- You will have a good level of numeracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A 'hands-on' and 'can-do' attitude with a confident and assertive manner
- Good IT skills and intermediate to Microsoft Excel
This is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm and offering a salary of up to £20k per annum for the right candidate.
Interested? Call Michelle on 0116 3666 167 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.