We have a vacancy for a Credit Controller, working within an experienced and friendly team who have a great work ethic and prides themselves on their team effort. To be a successful applicant, you will have experience of working within a credit control role and are able to quickly easily build rapport with others.
If you are driven, with excellent attention to detail, and want an opportunity to hone your skills within a well-established, reputable company, we want to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Chasing outstanding balances;
- Resolving customer queries regarding invoices and payments as efficiently as possible;
- Transferring and allocating payments as necessary;
- Liaising with customers and the sales team to resolve problems, following up to ensure successful resolution.
- Meeting monthly cash collection targets set by the Credit Control Manager;
- Undertake other duties commensurate with this post
Hours: 8.30 am-5.30pm Monday- Friday
Previous experience in a focused, Credit Control role is essential.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.