Due to career progression internally we are now looking for a Credit Control Administrator to join our support function at Head Office. The team consists of four people and works in an open plan office along with other support functions.
The role includes:
- Management of the sales ledger to minimise bad debt and resolve invoice and client queries in timely manner and ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits. Telephone and email chasing up to collection and pre-legal stage, of the above accounts on a daily basis, including uninsured and red list accounts, with all overdue accounts being contacted within the working week.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and internally within the group.
- Managing weekly credit control chasing letters and statement cycles as applicable and notifications to Managers.
- Placing accounts out for collection up to collection and pre-legal stage and notifications to Managers.
- Updating Sage as applicable with notes and any items under query.
- The setting up and authorisation of new accounts and liaising with consultants accordingly.
- Liaising with clients to confirm account details.
- Issuing of correspondence to clients re payments terms.
- Issuing of amended payment terms to clients as applicable.
- Speculative credit checks.
- Extension to credit checks.
- Maintaining credit limits of accounts approaching their expiry date.
If this sounds like a role that would suit you then please apply today
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.