Our client based in Boston is looking for a Craftsman with Plumbing Skills to join their team as soon as possible on a full time basis working 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday. The role is temporary on going with the opportunity to apply for internal vacancies. We are looking for someone who can start work as soon as possible.
It is essential that you have experience in plumbing work as well as using hand power tools. You should be able to work to deadlines with the minimum of supervision, have a positive attitude and a flexible approach. You should also posses good fault diagnosis skills and be a good communicator.
You will carry out basic maintenance tasks and minor repair work on the building fabric and wide range of engineering and plant services to ensure a safe and pleasant environment for all.
Duties will include the following:-
- Basic engineering, building and other general maintenance tasks
- Plumbing and drainage work
- Engraving of signs
- Fault finding
- Changing of light bulbs and florescent tubes
- Remove beds for servicing, repairs and approved modifications
- Ventilation plant and systems
- Battery maintenance
- Assist craft workers and technicians of all trades to carry out their duties and under their general guidance
- Work efficiently, accurately and safely with all hand, machine tools, measuring instruments and equipment as trained
This role is of a manual nature, which requires frequent and varying degrees of physical effort and levels of concentration.
Due to the nature of our client a DBS clearance will be required before starting in the role.
Please send your CV or call the Lincoln Office on 01522 551910 today for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.