Our client is seeking a self-driven and highly motivated Counterbalance/Reach Forklift Driver to join their forward thinking, successful manufacturing company based in Southall.
You will be working in a environment geared towards performance, with an open corporate culture that values the contibution of every individual.
Counterbalance / Reach Forklift Driver - key responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading materials.
- Picking and Packing.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
- General warehouse duties.
- Working in the chiller occasionally.
The ideal candidate:
- Good attention to details.
- Good communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within a team.
- Able to work under pressure, whilst still maintaining a high level of quality.
Salary and working hours:
- Salary £10.50 an hour.
Different shifts available:
- 7.00pm - 6.00am (Monday - Sunday)
THE ROLE IS TO START ASAP!!!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.