Barker Ross are recruiting for a Correspondence and Appeals Officer in the Islington area (N7) on a 6 Month contract based on 35 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £13.11 p/hr.
**Experience not essential - Training will be provided**
To deal with all written enquiries/representations, appeals or statutory declarations received from members of the public in relation to Penalty Charge Notices, and to draft replies to Members' enquiries as required.
- Experience of constructing and presenting persuasive cases in writing and in person.
- The ability to deal efficiently with large volumes of correspondence without compromising on the quality of the response.
- The ability to investigate complex cases quickly and come to a clear justifiable decision.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the need for controlled parking policies.
- The ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to carry out duties in accordance with the Health and Safety Policy.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role, please apply today!
For any other roles which might become available please register with Barker Ross at www.barkerross.co.uk to be contacted directly.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.