Barker Ross are recruiting for a Corporate Accountant for Year End in the Newcastle area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours a week, Mon - Fri at a rate of £14.63ph to support the Lead Corporate Accountant and liaise with lead business partners to ensure financial information flows into the central processes to ensure good financial control is maintained.
The post holder will manage the successful production of consolidated management accounting including:
- Budget setting
- Monthly Actual reporting and Budget monitoring
- Balance Sheets
- Consolidation adjustments
- Professionally qualified to Association of Accounting Technicians or equivalent and working towards professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Demonstrable experience of financial systems and management reporting, including the principles of consolidation
- Able to interpret, analyse and give financial advice on complex financial information and proposals
- Competent in the use of Excel at an advanced level for the provision of financial management information and its use in a wide variety of documents and reports
- Well organised and motivated, and able to work with business partners
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.