Our client based just outside of Lincoln requires a Chef/Cook to work in the Catering Department of this prestigious agricultural college on a temporary on going basis and to start work as soon as possible.
The hours of work will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday (30 hours per week) with a pay rate of £8.50 per hour.
Duties will include:-
- Preparing and cooking both lunch and evening meals for students
- Preparing fresh produce and ingredients
- Assisting the team in production of a range of quality meals
- Cleaning of the main service areas both daily and weekly
- Working as part of a team to complete daily tasks
- Additional duties in the kitchen as and when required
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have excellent standards of hygiene, experience of working within a similar role along with your own transport as you may be required to work across 2 sites both based in Lincoln.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for further information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.