**Contracts Manager** (£50-£60k Dept on experience, Company Car/Car allowance)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager living in the Leicester/Leicestershire Area
You will have the opportunity of working for a family run business who are a house builder based in Northamptonshire.
Building homes with a generous specification that reflect passion and quality right down to the finer details, modern living with a high end spec mainly in the Leicestershire area.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing site teams for all sites
- Manage direct labour for all sites
- Liaise with Main Contractor (if sublet out)
- Manage whole projects from start to finish meeting deadlines
- Manage quality to a high standard
- Manage all health and safety
- Chair and manage site meetings, working closely with site managers
- Report to the senior management
- Attend regular sales and build meetings at head office
- Manage the customer care plan and the Maintenance Technician.
- Meet customers as required and liaise with the Customer Care Team
You will ideally be living in the Leicester/Leicestershire area.
- Have a proven track record of past projects worked on
- Have a proven history of job longevity
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Have experience managing multiple contracts using subcontractor labour and you would have been responsible for full health and safety compliance
- Be self motivated, have a positive attitude, professional and considerate approach to your work
- Be a good communicator, have basic IT skills and be willing to work within a close and motivated team environment to deliver projects on time , to budget and to a high standard.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.