I currently have a fantastic opportunity for an expeirenced Contracts Manager to join a innovative, forward thinking company in the Midlands.
My client has a turnover of 7 million and employ 40 staff which increases to 70 with contractors. They've been trading for over 25 years and have a great reputation in the market.
They are going through rapid growth and its a great time to be joining, my client are a specialist with Architectural Aluminum & Glazing.
The ideal candidate will have there SMSTS and have atleast 1 years experience within a Contracts Managers role, you'll be responsible for :
* Maintaining quality of site installations to fall in line with the project specification
* Planning labour requirements
* Carrying out site surveys to procure site measurements for design and manufacture
* Overcoming design and installation issues
* Ensuring qualifications and quality of labour
* Ensure that project progress is maintained
* Recording site events
* Monitoring labour costs
* Liaising with principle contractor and contracts manager
* Producing Method Statements and Risk Assessments
* Maintaining site labour diary and take toolbox talks
* Taking and attending, site meetings and induction
The role comes complete;
- Attractive salary
- Car Allowance
- Fuel card which covers business & personal mileage
- Annual bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Laptop, mobile and company credit card.
There is opportunity to progress with this role also for the right candidate.
If you'd like more information then please call Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.