Contracts Manager House Building Sector (£50-60k + Car and other Benefits)
A great opportunity has a risen for a Contracts Manager to be based in Chesterfield
You will have the opportunity to work for a House Builder based in Chesterfield who services the East Midlands and South Yorkshire. With a rang of sectors ranging from Private Clients requiring bespoke services to Public Sectors ranging from Health and Police to Local Authority and RSLs.
You will be in control of a number of housing sites with 30+ houses per site.
You will be making sure that health and safety is up to standard on all sites, making sure all site managers are doing toolbox talks and have all the relevant qualifications.
You will be pricing and running contracts for multiple housing sites based in and around the East Midlands and South Yorkshire.
You will have a min 10 years' experience in construction new multiple housing schemes
- Be fully conversant with NHBC guidance and building regulations.
- Have been in a positon of senior management over Site manager and surveyors.
- Understand Current regulations in H&S.
- Have the ability to apply commercial decision making to the role.
- Understand Section agreements in Roads and Sewers, and applications.
- Understand JCT form of contracts and applications thereof.
- Be fully conversant with EXCEL sheet formatting and Word documentations generation.
- Have a smart appearance and professional manner in dealing with all levels of construction personnel And clients.
- Understand the importance of Profit in the scheme and how to achieve savings.
- Have full clean UK driving license
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.