Contracts Manager Modular Building Systems (Salary: Negotiable, 25 days holiday, Medicash on completion of probationary period)
A great opportunity has a risen for a Project Manager based in the North Nottinghamshire area
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest Modular Building Company's, who are a leading force in the offsite modular building industry.
They have the production capability and expertise to deliver high quality and cost effective buildings that meet the current market needs, operating in the Commercial, Hotel, Retail, Education, Student Accommodation and MOD sectors
You will be working on specialist Off-site design and build projects with the value of up to £8m, undertaking works as a specialist design and build contractor.
You will manage the project teams including clients, designers, consultants, employees and sub-contractors.
- Ensure projects run to programme
- Arrange and attend regular meetings with stakeholders to ensure co-ordination, understanding and responsibilities
- Work closely with the commercial department on all aspects of delivery
- Work with the planning department to ensure an effective and deliverable programme
- In conjunction with the planning department to produce a "target" Programme
- Ensure site managers and project managers are doing regular H&S and tool box talks
- Liaise with and support all suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary
- Ensure compliance to key quality performance objectives and targets
You must have experience in Design and Build contracts, Project Managing Education projects and strong communication skills working within the modular building sector.
- A good understanding of developing project programmes using MS Project software
- Strong customer facing skills and communication with clients and all team members
- A good understanding of managing health, safety, welfare and environmental issues throughout the project lifecycle
- Be able to produce risk assessments and production of rams
- Experience in demolition works
- The ability to work as part of a team
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.