Contractor & Facilities Co-ordinator
Currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a world renowned manufacturing site in Leicestershire.
Job role overview:
Coordination of all contractor activities on all UK Sites and to be responsible for permit control across these sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordination of all contractor activities onsite and permit control. Adhere to the Company H&S Policy within the area of responsibilities, including the collation of contractors and/or suppliers RAMS/relevant insurances and the completion of Permit to Work as and when required.
· To be responsible for monitoring the quality of the service provided by the contractors according to the standards set out in the contract specifications.
· Provide advice, guidance and support on contractor management to ensure compliance of the HSE Regulations and Standards.
· To liaise with suppliers and third party consultants to optimise business relationships and service contracts.
· Support and administer around LOLER, PUWER, CDM and Portable Appliance Testing.
· To audit and monitor contractor processes.
· Compile H&S audits and attend H&S meetings.
· Apply appropriate engineering principles to identify technical problems, evaluate options and formulate solutions to achieve satisfactory conclusions.
· Review as required: engineering, methods, defect, maintenance faults, non-conformances and problem areas including design, installation, troubleshooting, technical investigation, commissioning and handover.
· Liaise with all internal departments to ensure that general facilities issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
· To be responsible for maintaining constant awareness of the physical condition of the building, furniture, fittings and equipment.
· Complete performance management and procurement of contracts supplying services to the Company and manage basic maintenance and minor refurbishment.
· Conduct site audits, record and rectify across all UK sites.
· Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses, in conjunction with the budget holder.
· Compare costs for various services and goods before selecting the best options for the facility.
· To plan and prioritise own work allocation according to the needs of the site as determined by your Manager. This will include providing the Manager in advance with a weekly log of main tasks to be performed during the forthcoming week and providing/maintaining any other necessary records.
· To undertake and assist with projects as required by your Manager.
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Manager.
· Engineering qualification
For more information please contact Nicole Cooling
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.