My client is a well established plastics manufacturer based in Wellingborough. Due to the continued growth and expansion of the business they are currently looking to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently employed as a Continuous Improvement or Operational Excellence Manger who is looking to take on a role that is a blank canvass and make it their own
- Driving and changing the current workforce culture to focus on Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Implementing change programmes to support continuous improvement
- Evaluating process improvement and continuous improvement information, materials and methods to match specific business needs.
- Developing and managing KPI reporting processes
- Improving OEE performance
- Production and Engineering - Ensuring operating parameters are reviewed on a daily basis to ensure safe, responsible and cost effective operations are maintained. Drive equipment process advancements and optimisation in each area of operations.
- Customer Service - Ensuring the quality management system is adhered to in areas of responsibility.
- Relationship management - Ensure professional relationships are developed with key stakeholders.
- Financial - Developing and justifying annual operating and capital budgets. Financial discipline and compliance to site budget.
Ideal candidates for this role will be Black or Green belt certified, and will be able to prove they have personally developed strategies in their last role to implement lean techniques. You must also have a Manufacturing background ideally in Plastics and will be able to example tangible benefits you have delivered in OEE performance and cost improvement.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.