Barker Ross is currently recruiting Forklift Drivers to work within a busy company based in Southall.
You will be working within experienced and friendly team, full time workers required.
We have dayshift and nightshift available, 12 hours shift:
dayshift starts from 7am and finishes at 7pm
nightshift start at 7pm and finishes at 7am (however timing may vary depending on your flexibility, can be discussed with stores/warehouse manager).
We are looking for experienced forklift drivers with valid counterbalance or couterbalance + reach licences.
You will be operating powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to, and from storage areas, machines and loading docks into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Main duties include:
- Obtain copy of production schedule or shipping order and transport materials or equipment to and from designed areas in the facility.
- Loading and unloading good from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Stacking good in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Checking loads are secure.
- Stacking empty pallets.
- Performing daily equipment checks.
- Removing machine attachment and waste material from machines.
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Dumping materials into machines hoppers.
If you are interested in this position please give us a call on 02084347008 to book registration appointment or email me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. Any CV that will come across will be contacted straight away.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.