Barker Ross are sourcing for a Construction Manager in London for their project at Barts Square Phase 2.
- The role will involve working as part of a team managing the building services installation (with Electrical bias) at Barts Square Phase 2, including the following responsibilities:
- Managing Health and Safety, including reviewing and approving RAMS, attending pre-task briefings, monitoring on site works.
- Managing install to achieve a programme of work, including task planning and co-ordinating with other trades.
- Managing quality of installation, including compliance with specifications, construction drawings and benchmarks.
- Sub-contractor management.
If you would like to apply for this position, please call Barker Ross head office on 0203 3131 7521 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Barker Ross welcomes job applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.