Connection Services Co-ordinator required ASAP based in Bury St Edmunds.
The role will include;
· Providing quotations
· Booking site visits
· Processing payment
· Raising MPAN numbers and co-ordinating the execution of the work programming. This will require the post holder to be the single point of contact for a customer and to take them through each stage of the job, for which they will have full accountability and ownership.
Key attributes for the candidates;
· Experience of dealing with the general public.
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communicator
· Experience of planning resource would be very beneficial - previous experience in a role with some transferable skills around coordinating, scheduling, planning etc
· Good standard of IT proficiency and ability and willingness to learn new systems (previous experience of SAP and any GPS location systems would be v beneficial)
· Current or previous experience or understanding of Electricity network, electrical engineering etc v beneficial
· Team working - The drive and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve shared goals and optimise the contribution of all members of the team.
· Initiative - A bias for action and problem resolution.
· Self motivated, with a strong drive to succeed.
Duration: Temporary ongoing - with a view to perm at around 4mth point
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 - 17:00 (37 hours per week)
Pay rate: £12.65 per hour
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0116 3666181
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.