Connection Services Co-Ordinator / Scheduler x7 - Two locations
· Bury St Edmunds, IP32 7BG
· Parkwood, Maidstone ME15 9XH
· Salary ranging from £11.95 to £12.65 depending on experience
· Temp to perm dependant in the ideal candidates
· Start Date asap
· Monday to Friday 37 hours per week ranging from 8am till 6pm
· Experience of dealing with the general public.
· Must have good customer service skills
· Excellent communicator
· Experience of planning resource would be very beneficial - previous experience in a role with some transferable skills around coordinating, scheduling, planning
· Good standard of IT proficiency and ability and willingness to learn new systems (previous experience of SAP and any GPS location systems would be v beneficial)
· Current or previous experience or understanding of Electricity network, electrical engineering etc v beneficial
· Ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team.
· An attitude for excellent customer service.
· A willingness to take ownership of a customer's project, and be accountable for its performance.
· Good telephone skills.
· Good level PC literacy, with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
· Team working - The drive and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve shared goals and optimise the contribution of all members of the team.
· Initiative - A bias for action and problem resolution.
· Flexible attitude to work and working hours.
· Self motivated, with a strong drive to succeed.
· Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and other teams within UK Power Networks and external partners.
· Ideally minimum of a C&G 2339
· Able to define and align with the companies vision
· Able to define and align with companies key priorities
· A practical, hands-on, value adding individual
· Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain relationships
· A team player willing to learn and develop, enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and actively enjoys working with others
Please apply to Tara Goacher
Barker Ross Recruitment agency
firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> 0116 2042608
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.