Compliance Officer (Mechanical and Electrical) London, N5
Barker Ross is recruiting for a Compliance Officer (Mechanical and Electrical) to work in London on a temporary basis.
Salary pa: £25,770
PAYE rate: £13.77
LTD rate: £17.36
Contract Type: 3-6 months
Weekly Hours: 36
Working hours: 8:30 - 16:30 or 9:00 -17:00
Start Date: week commencing 4th February
Compliance Officer job role:
- Candidate will assist the Compliance Systems Officers and Managers in verifying that all properties managed by Owned and/or Managed by Clarion are serviced according to legislative requirements, incorporating best practice.
- Candidate will ensure in collaboration with operational Delivery Teams that Clarion have up to date and comprehensive information on testing, inspecting, risk assessment, servicing and completion of remedial works.
- Candidate will work to ensure robust data capture and validation process provide reliable and up to date key performance measures and management information for subsequent reporting to senior managers and Boards.
- Manually input all required service and compliance property data into relevant database/system and/or contract management spreadsheets as required.
- Candidate will obtain all relevant service and compliance documentation from internal departments/external contractors, escalating issues to the Compliance Managers when necessary.
- Candidate will provide accurate, up to date and concise information for internal and external audits as and when required.
- Extract all relevant data from H&S / Q&M files received from new developments.
- Candidate will monitor resident communication to ensure timely responses.
Compliance Officer Key Skills:
- Experience of using multiple databases, spreadsheets and sorting large quantities of data.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical services in Social Housing/Landlord and Tenant situation.
- Working knowledge of current gas and other compliance related legislation, guidelines.
- Working knowledge of asset management IT systems
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in the Compliance Officer role, please apply today or register online at www.barkerross.co.uk
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.