Currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking business who are a market leader within there specialist field.
My client is keen to recruit a Compliance officer to join there business;
Primary responsibility is Quality and H&S within our manufacturing business.
Reporting to our SHEQ manager to ensure products and services are fit for purpose and meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
The compliance officer will manage activities required to meet the 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards.
· Promoting quality achievements and performance improvements throughout the business.
· Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
· Monitor procedures in conjunction with manufacturing staff to ensure we meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
· In addition to being a team player must also be able to work on own initiative.
· A flexible attitude is needed along with great communication skills.
· Experienced at conducting internal audits against the requirements of 9001
· Experienced at conducting H&S assessments/IOSH certified (ideally)
· Experienced at Data collation and report writing against KPI's
· Working knowledge of 14001
Please get in touch for further information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.