The Barker Ross Group are looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator for the Nottingham Health & Care branch. This role is a busy but varied role and it is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding branch.
This role will involve dealing with all aspects of compliance, duties will include:
- Taking responsibility to ensure candidates are compliant prior to starting an assignment and ensure post booking compliance is kept up to date
- Identity checks for candidates
- Obtaining/chasing references for prospective candidates
- Booking candidates onto training
- Processing DBS checks
- Sending out all necessary documentation/registration packs to candidates
- Inputting and updating data and compliance information onto the system
- Scanning all candidate identification and documents received onto the system
- Reception duties ensuring all visitors to the branch are signed in
- Collecting all incoming / outgoing post, distributing where appropriate and ensure all outgoing post is correctly stamped for delivery
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring Timesheets are received and processed by payroll
- Monitoring stock levels and request stationary orders
- Answering and directing all incoming calls
We are looking for someone who has experience compliance administrator and who can work well under pressure.
If you have the skills and experience to succeed n this role, please apply today.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.