Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently working with a Complex Care provider who are looking for a Community Nurse to oversee a number of packages of care in clients own homes based in the West Midlands.
This Community Nurse role is working with private Complex Care provider who are a specialist in providing care to people in their own homes, you will oversee a number of packages of care, the clients within the packages will have Brain Injuries, Spinal Injuries and will require different medical procedures PEG feed's and Tracheotomies to name a few.
As a Complex Care Community Nurse your role will come with a great deal of autonomy and flexibility as you will be setting your diary and schedule.
Please see below a brief list of roles which you will be undertaking:
- Working very closely as part of Multi Disciplinary Team for each client, which will include: Family, GP, SALT
- Training care staff on competencies within the packages such as: PEG Feed's and Tracheotomies for each client
- Conduct supervisions for Care and Nursing staff within all packages
- Undertake spot inspections within the packages
- Travel across the West Midlands will be required within the role
The ideal candidate for the Complex Care Community nurse will need to be:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Experienced in working with People with Spinal and Brain Injuries
- Ideally experienced in working with PEG Feeds and Tracheotomies
- Someone who is able to travel around the West Midlands on their own
This is a fantastic opportunity to a join areal quality lead company, with a director who has a very hands on approach and is fantastic at nurturing and developing people.
This role is Monday - Friday with on- call responsibilities.
- Car Allowance
- Generous Annual Salary
- Company Mobile phone
- Company Laptop/ Tablet
- Re-validation support and guidance
- Plus more!
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.