Salary: £30k - £32k per annum (depending on experience)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Warwickshire Police and West Mercia have engaged Barker Ross to help recruit for a Communications Officer to join their small friendly team on a Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Salary for this opportunity is between £30 - £32k per annum (depending on experience), working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
To develop and deliver communications activity for Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police to inform, influence and engage it's communities, stakeholders, partners and workforce.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and tactical communication strategies, initiatives and plans (internal and external) in line with change programme and project priorities using a wide range of communication channels
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to senior officers/managers in relation to major and critical organisational and change matters and corporate reputation risks
- Develop and deliver advice and training to enhance the communication capability and capacity of the workforce
- Develop and implement appropriate change programme strategies and guidance
- Make best use of appropriate technology, good communication practice and devise innovative, effective communication solutions to deliver targeted communications to meet operational priorities
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive knowledge of media law, ethics and codes of conduct and an understanding of the production, distribution and consumption of all forms of media, including new and multi media
- Extensive knowledge of marketing theory, internal communications, marketing campaigns, digital and new media marketing and multi media systems and tools
If this sounds of interest, and you would like more information please call Michelle @ Barker Ross on 0116 3666 167
We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.