My client, based in Leicestershire is a bespoke business working with the UK's premium retailers. They are currently facing a sustained period of growth and are looking to add to their commercial function within the business.
- The purpose of the role is to study information and analyse data on external customer, marker and tend data, to help frame the decisions made on Product Design, Ranges, Prices and Promotions
- Reporting into the commercial director and working closely with account managers and finance team, you will provide regular sales and market insight data.
- Key duties include monitoring, tracking and issuing spreadsheet of all cost prices and margins across all accounts, ensuring data is fully up to date as NPD comes onboard.
- Collecting weekly sales data across all the accounts and presenting weekly and monthly reports with clear analysis of trends and recommendations
- Review and analyse promotional spending by account and keep commercial team up to date
- Monitor and track competitor activity
- Design research questionnaires to gain consumer insight and identify new opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hugh numerical skills
- Statistical and Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to digest large quantities of information and pull out salient points and communicate in an effective way
- Strong written and communication skills are essential
- Right to work in the UK
- Proven track record of working to KPI's and achieving targets In return you will receive an opportunity to work at a fantastic company with potential progression.
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me to find out more on this exciting opportunity. Send your CV and a short cover letter likewise you can contact me on 01159 416 323 for more information
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.