Commercial Manager - Doncaster - up to £70,000 + Car + Company Benefits
Our client, a Tier 1 Main Contractor, are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to work on a Large Build/Construction project (£60m+) based in Doncaster.
The right candidate will need experience of working on construction projects of £20m and above.
As a Commercial Manager, you will require strong commercial awareness, be able to liaise with clients, effectively project manage, and be able to work as part of and lead a team of Commercial Staff.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Resolve contractual and commercial problems which may arise
- Work closely with contract managers
- Offer direction and instruction (leadership skills) to the Commercial Team when needed
- Review and develop current operational process flows
- Ensure the financial aspect of the project is clear to all parties
- Risk assessment
- Make sure contractual obligations are adhered to
- To manage daily operations
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.