One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager in the Northamptonshire area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be a qualified by experience Finance Manager or someone who may be qualified CIMA/ACCA who is looking for their next challenge. You will be highly motivated, organised and conscientious with strong communication skills and demonstrates the flexibility and willingness to learn. The ability to work as part of a team in a 'small team' environment is essential.
You will manage all financial control procedures and ensuring site expenditure is managed to budgetary constraints. You will also ensure high quality and efficient service is provided both internally and externally to achieve departmental targets to the highest standard.
The person requirements
- Previous Accounting experience.
- Possessing or working towards a recognised Accounting qualification.
- Sound Ledger knowledge.
- PC skills with knowledge of accounting standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of Warehouse KPI's with understanding of financial management/performance of the Warehouse.
- Experience of supervising/managing a team, leading by example is approachable, open, fair and consistent with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, paying attention to details whilst prioritising workload.
- Must have a flexible approach.
Salary for this opportunity is £30k-£33k.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.