Are you a CNC Turner looking for a new opportunity?
My client is currently recruiting for a CNC Turner to work at their site in Thurmaston. This is a new, fresh, clean site with a training academy.
My client is a well established precision engineering company, who manufacture components for the automotive industry.
CNC Turner Job Description:
· To operate, set & program machines, efficiently, ensuring the company's product lines (components)
· conform to quality standards & in accordance with the specified Engineering Drawing, whilst
· Maintaining daily production targets.
CNC Turners Key duties:
· Able to effectively & efficiently enter programs, make adjustments & write programs from scratch as agreed with Management
· Lays out & verifies dimensions of parts, using precision measuring & marking instruments with knowledge of trigonometry
· Confers with Engineering, Supervisory & Manufacturing Personnel to exchange technical information
· Operates & sets machines to ensure components are produced to exact specification
· Able to perform off-sets on numerous machines within the facility
· Ability to change set-ups & make adjustments on all machines in cell
· Operate machines from cold starts
· Measure components during the process to detect defects and if not then remove from process
· Ensure all components conform to drawing specifications
· Excellent interpretation of Engineering drawings
· Correctly & accurately use hand held measuring equipment & check first off's in CMM cell.
· Ability to Identify all quality issues & inform appropriate person
· Complete TPM in accordance with the agreed schedule
· Hit daily production targets
· Keep machine / work station tidy and free from all slips, trips and falls and other potential hazards
· Work safely and abide by company Health & Safety Rules at all times
Qualifications & Experience:
· Experience of setting & Programming on similar machines
· Previously worked in high a volume production facility
· Can demonstrate accurate approach to work
· Excellent understanding of English & Mathematics
· Must have excellent understanding & interpretation of engineering drawings
Hours of work:
Double days - 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
Monday - Friday
£21,000 - £35,000
If you are interested in the role of a CNC Turner, please apply today!
If this role isn't for you, please contact Barker Ross to find out what other roles we have available.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.