An exiting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of tablet compression tooling in the world. Our leading and innovative client are now seeking to employ permanent full time CNC Turner to work day shifts leading top continental shifts
This is a full time position that requires commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job based at their site in Nottingham.
Initially whilst working day shifts whilst you are in training: £19,773pa - However, once you are out of working days an 18% premium will be added increasing the salary to £25,126.92pa
PLEASE NOTE - When you successfully complete your 3 month probabtion and you are working the continental shift pattern there will be a 30% shift preium added taking your salary to £27'682.20
HOURS OF WORK:
Initially Day Shift-leading to:-
6:00am-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
and eventually you will also be rotared into
22:00-6:00am and occassional 12 hour weekend shifts
Previous experience required:
* CNC Turning on Fanuc controlled machines
* Capable of editing programmes
* Working to tight tolerances
Apprentice trained preferred.
* Analyse and solve manufacturing problems
* Set-up of machinery
* Verify dimensions of processed products for accuracy and conformance to specifications and maintain quality control standards
* Read and interpret drawings
* Responsible for self inspection of parts and establish the necessary tool offsets in the CNC controls depending on tool geometry
* Maintain and calibrate precision measuring instruments such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, calipers, depth gauges, and other measuring devices using specific set masters
* Suggest methods to increase productivity and profitability
* Report deviations from the specifications and tolerances as well as unusual conditions of parts, tools and machines to Supervisor
* Maintain safe and efficient operations
* Adhere to posted cleanliness and maintenance schedules
* Communicate with management
* Prepare and assemble final product
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Keen attention to detail
* Problem solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Able to use precision measuring instruments
* Knowledge of feeds and speeds
* Knowledge of editing
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.