A fantastic opportunity for a CNC Programmer, Setter and Operator is now available to join a well established, innovative and expanding company located in north east Leicester. The company specialises in servicing various industries with precision engineered plastic components made from a variety of plastic materials to simple and complicated finished parts. This family run business has a great ethos of getting the best out of their staff by progressing them and also working together to achieve the best results in a rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will report into the Director and have the following skills:
· Experienced in programming setting and operating CNC Milling and Turning machines as well as HAAS and Fanuc machines
· Competent working with components requiring close tolerances
· Past experience working with routers and lathes
· Experience within a work shop environment
· Minimum 3 years working experience
· Being part of a team which gives general assistance and maintenance
· Experience of working in a workshop environment
· Ability to work in a team and use own initiative
Experience of CAD/CAM processing would be an advantage.
Hours for this role are :-
Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00 with a 30 minute lunch
There is the option of ad hoc overtime
Please send your cv over for immediate consideration
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.