A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading supplier of precision machined parts to the automotive and aerospace industries.
My client is now seeking to employ a permanent CNC Programmer Miller Setter Operator to work DAY shifts
Please note it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you have the following:-
· Be fully competent to Programme Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
· Minimum 1 year's experience
· Be able to work to tight tolerances
· Able to work unsupervised
· Small batch work manufacturing bespoke components
· Must be able to read and interpret drawings
· Be proficient with Heidenhain controls
· Working with various materials including metals, stainless steel, aluminium and some nylons
* To Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines - must have recent experience
* To produce small batch work and also bespoke components - mostly aluminium, titanium and also steel
* Self inspection of parts produced
* Work to defined schedules
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area, in line with Health & Safety policies
* Working in a typical heavy engineering shop floor environment - you must be happy to get your hands dirty!
* Thorough methodical approach
* Attention to quality
* Able to work within tight deadlines
* Able to work well within a team environment and also unsupervised
* Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas
Please note it would be beneficial but NOT ESSENTIAL if you can programme set or operate Turning machines, have experience with HAAS and/or Bridgeport that would be an advantage
Hours of work
07:00 - 16:00 Monday - Thursday
07:00 - 13:00 Friday
£24,720.00pa (£12.50 per hour)
My client offers a rewarding career with great development progression opportunities. For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay or call Rebecca at Barker Ross on 0116 3666189
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.