A fantastic opportunity is available for a DAY SHIFT CNC Miller, Turner, Programmer, Setter, Operator to join a leading innovative and forward thinking company based in North Leicestershire. My client manufactures a vast multitude of bespoke 1 off and 2 off precision parts and components to a variety of industries and so the work will be varied.
They repair, refurb and make new components for production machinery.
The successful candidate's duties involve:
* Manufacturing a variety of parts in various materials, from engineering drawings or concepts.
* Performing to a high standard all CNC Programming, Setting and Operating VMC Milling with Heidenhain controls
* Performing to a high standard all CNC Programming, Setting and Operating Turning Mazak Lathe with Mazatrol controls
* Working to tight tolerances
* Self inspection of parts
* Able to work with various metals
* Undertaking any other duties as requested
* Ensuring that the work area is kept clean and tidy and safe working practices are adopted
Hours for this role are:-
Day shift: 39 hour week
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 with a 30 minute lunch
Friday 07:30 - 12:30
** Salary negotiable - but between £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
CNC Turner programmers, CNC Miller programmers and manual machinists will be considered for the role.
If you are interested in the position, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.