Experienced CNC knowledge to program and operate large 3/4 axis CNC machines - Masterwood Project 250's and 300's
Good experience in CNC machining and preferably programming
High volumes of work are expected and overtime is also expected.
A sound knowledge of programming, G codes and potentially biometric programming is preferred but no essential
- Day-to-day responsibility is to assist the production manager and production team by ensuring the CNC operates effectively. To ensure the best productivity possible and to improve lead times for all production work where possible
- Daily responsibilities will include reading and understanding production paperwork and technical drawings for our product range, unitary, prototyping and all other requests from the business
- To provide a hard-working, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work requirements and colleagues both within the CNC area and within the business in general
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day CNC machining of our product ranges, prototypes, unitary and all other machining requests by the business
- Required to assist the Production Manager with new projects any CNC machine requests
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.