A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading supplier of precision machined parts to the aerospace industry. Our well established client has over 500 employees and both national and international manufacturing and distribution facilities for design, manufacture and assembly of components that deliver to leading aircraft manufacturers including Boeing and Gulfstream
My client is now seeking to employ a permanent CNC Miller Setter Operator (5 axis) in Leicester.
Hours of work:
Monday - 7pm - 7am
Tuesday - 7am - 7pm
Wednesday - 7pm - 7am
Friday - 7pm - 1am
Salary - £32,329
* To Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines (5 axis SNK) Fanuc control
* To produce small batch work and also bespoke components - mostly aluminium, titanium and also steel
* Components will be varying in size from 100 mil to 12 metres in length
* Self inspection of parts produced
* Work to defined schedules
* Maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area, in line with Health & Safety policies
* Working in a shop floor environment - there are approximately 25 people employed on site
If you are interested in the CNC Miller setter, operator position, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.