A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading supplier of precision machined parts to the aerospace industry. Our well established client has over 500 employees and both national and international manufacturing and distribution facilities for design, manufacture and assembly of components that deliver to leading aircraft manufacturers including Boeing and Gulfstream
Due to continued success they are now looking to employ a permanent Night Shift CNC Miller Setter Operator
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor the CNC Miller Setter Operator is responsible for setting and operating several CNC Milling machines, producing aircraft parts
· Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines
· Selecting appropriate tooling
· Interpreting engineering drawings to set machine
· In process checks whilst machine is running
· Inspection of part using inspection tools
· Maintain programme and tooling records
· Working with a variety of materials, mainly aluminium
· Working with engineering drawings and CAD
· Identify and report drawing errors
· Close tolerance work
· Maintain and communicating a shift handover
The successful CNC Miller Setter Operator should have recent previous experience and he happy to work the night shift
Hours of work:
Mon - Wed 7pm - 7am
Thu 7pm - 1am
£14.80 per hour which is £30,790 per annum (£11.13 per hour + 33% Night shift premium)
If you are interested in the CNC Miller Setter Operator role please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.