Are you a CNC Miller, Setter, Operator looking for a new opportunity?
A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading supplier of precision machined parts to the aerospace industry. Our well established client has over 500 employees and both national and international manufacturing and distribution facilities for design, manufacture and assembly of components that deliver to leading aircraft manufacturers.
My client is now seeking to employ a permanent CNC Miller Setter Operator (5 axis)
Please note it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you have the following:-
· Be fully competent to Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
· Minimum 2 years experience
· Able to work unsupervised
· Small batch work manufacturing bespoke components
CNC Millers Job purpose:
* To Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines - must have recent experience
* To produce small batch work and also bespoke components - mostly aluminium, titanium and also steel
* Components will be varying in size from 100 mil to 12 metres in length
* Self inspection of parts produced
* Work to defined schedules
Hours of work -
Wednesday - 1pm -7pm
Thursday - 7am - 7pm
Friday - 7am - 7pm
Saturday - 6am - 6pm
Salary - £29,169
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.