A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading supplier of precision machined parts to the aerospace industry. Our well established client has over 500 employees and both national and international manufacturing and distribution facilities for design, manufacture and assembly of components that deliver to leading aircraft manufacturers including Boeing and Gulfstream
My client is now seeking to employ a permanent CNC Miller Setter Operator
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor the CNC Setter/Operator is responsible for setting and operating several CNC milling machines, producing aircraft parts
· Reading engineering drawings to suitably load machine using overhead crane
· Selecting appropriate tooling
· Interpreting engineering drawings to set machine using X Y and Z datums and probes
· In process checks whilst machine is running
· Inspection of part using inspection tools
· Unload part using overhead crane and submit to inspection
· Maintain programme and tooling records
· Working with a variety of materials, mainly aluminium
· Working with engineering drawings and CAD
· Identify and report drawing errors
· Close tolerance work
· Maintain and communicating a shift handover
· Any other duties within job holder as requested by Management
Hours of work:
Wed 13.00 to 19.00
Thurs & Fri 07.00 to 19.00
Sat 06.00 to 18.00
£11.13 per hour + 20% shift premium
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.