A fantastic opportunity is available for a permanent DAY SHIFT CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator and Manual Turner to join a leading innovative and forward thinking company based in Rugby. My client manufactures a vast multitude of precision parts and components to a variety of industries.
The successful candidate will report into the Work Shop Manager and will be responsible for:-
* Manufacturing a variety of parts in various materials, from engineering drawings or concepts.
* Performing to a highly standard all CNC Programmer, Setter, Operator & Manual Turning duties
* Programming Setting and Operating VMCs with Siemen's controls
* Undertaking any other duties as requested by Senior Managers
* Ensuring that the work area is kept clean and tidy and safe working practices are adopted
The ideal candidate will have a good engineering background, be organised, able to work well under pressure, possess excellent attention to detail, good time-keeping, and be accurate, flexible and reliable.
It is essential that you:
* Are a time served employee/completed an apprenticeship or related training
* Are fully able to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines
* Are looking for a long term position and possess a 'can do' attitude
* Possess a flexible approach to work and hours of work including O/T
Hours for this role are :-
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:30 with a 30 minute lunch
Friday 07:30 - 12:30
My client offers a competitive salary that is negotiable based on skills and experience as well as a rewarding career with great development progression opportunities.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.