Are you looking for a new opportunity?
I am currently recruiting for a CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter, Operator - Heidenhain Controls
My client is a well established precision engineering business who manufacture components for various industries globally. This prestigious expanding company is looking to for CNC millers responsible for programming, setting and operating CNC Heidenhain 3 and 4 axis vertical machining centres.
My client offers a rewarding career and training opportunities as they believe people are our greatest asset. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation that are renowned as being leaders within automotive manufacturing who provide excellent working conditions with the opportunity to develop and progress within the business
Hours of work -
6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm - Monday - Friday rotating
Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6am
· Self-starter and a team player with the desire to work in a progressive company.
· Ability to interpret engineering drawings and develop manufacturing routings.
· Ability to manage and prioritize workload in a changing environment.
· Analytical thinking with problem solving skills
· Personable with good people skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships, mentor and train other employees.
· Demonstrate alignment and the ability to live and work by the businesses core values.
· Planning, programming with CAD/CAM systems, setting and operating multiple Heidenhain 3 and 4 axis vertical machining centres.
· Setting and operating manual metal cutting machinery e.g. centre lathes, vertical milling machines, surface grinders.
· Tool fitting and other assembly work as required.
· Assisting with material deliveries as required.
· Any other workshop duties as requested by your manager.
£25,000 - £38,000 - Depending on experience.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.