A fantastic opportunity is available for a CNC miller, programmer, setter, operator 3,4 & 5 axis milling machines to join a leading innovative and forward thinking company in South West Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will report into the Engineering Operations Manager and will be responsible for:-
- Manufacturing a variety of parts in various materials, from engineering drawings or concept
- To program, set and operate 3,4 & 5 axis milling machines
- To be able to do small batch work one offs as well as 100 offs
- To work to tight tolerances
- To be able to self inspect parts
- To expand the operators skill with ongoing learning and development
- Ensuring that the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Safe working practices are adopted
- Undertaking any other duties as requested by Senior Managers
The ideal candidate will have a good engineering background with a working knowledge of CNC Milling machines. The candidate will have a good understanding of engineering and machining principles and be capable of minimizing machine time for any given job. A knowledge of AutoCAD or CAM software would be advantageous.
It is essential to be self-motivated, able to work under minimum supervision and within a team, and, have a willingness to learn and improve techniques and knowledge. You will be organised, able to work under pressure, possess excellent attention to detail, good time-keeping, and be accurate, flexible and reliable
Hours for this role are:-
3 X 12 hour shifts
Monday to Wednesday 18:00 - 06:00 with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
The salary for this role is negotiable and dependant on experience
My client offers a rewarding career with great development progression opportunities.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.