Great opertunity for a CNC Miller with metal cutting experience ie aluminium/cast iron is available to join a leading and well establised precisionn engineering group based in leicester, you must have had experience in Milling, Boring and working with cast iron and some aluminium.
Requirements for the role:
* Operate CNC Machines - MUST HAVE PAST EXPERIENCE
* Safely perform job duties with little guidance, with a high level of efficiency
* Ability to load/unload machined parts.
* Past experience working with gauges
* Perform various shop related tasks as assigned by area supervision.
Working hours are;
Monday to Thursday 7.30 - 16.00
Friday 7.30 - 15.00
Plenty of overtime is avaiable and is optional, the candidate needs to show a flexiable attitude.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.