A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a leading supplier of precision machined parts to the automotive and aerospace industries.
My client is now seeking to employ a permanent CNC Miller Setter Operator to work DAY shifts
Please note it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL that you have the following:-
· Be fully competent to Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
· Minimum 1 year's experience
· Be able to work to tight tolerances
· Able to work unsupervised
· Small batch work manufacturing bespoke components
· Must be able to read and interpret drawings
· Small batch work and bespoke parts
· Working with various materials including metals, stainless steel, aluminium
HAAS, Bridgeport and Heidenhain controls
Please note it would be beneficial but NOT ESSENTIAL if you can programme CNC machines and/or Turning machines
Hours of work
08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday
08:00 - 13:00 Friday
£24,700.00pa - £12.50 per hour
If you are interested in the CNC Miller role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.