Our Client brings together unparalleled expertise and excellence, stretching back nearly 40 years. Through their strategic programme of investment and development in design and manufacturing expertise, capability and facilities, our client aims to continuously expand its applications base and range of products to meet or exceed customer expectations across the world. They are currently looking for an experienced CNC Grinder to join their team.
· Accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
· Identify and address opportunities to maximise machine utilisation and uptime to meet demanding manufacturing schedules.
· Working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
· Programming, setting and operating CNC external grinding machines. Preferably using a J&S Ultragrind with Fanuc control. Experience of a Studer Favorit CNC External grinding machine would be an advantage.
· Manual grinding skills would be an advantage
· Maintain and monitor quality control using micrometers and gauges.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
· Reliable, consistent and punctual.
· Be a proactive team player.
· Knowledge and experience with programming will also be a distinct advantage
· Willing to extend own skill set through company sponsored training
· Previous Experience or qualifications in a similar engineering role.
Competitive package available for the right candidate
33 Days Holiday, Company pension scheme
Mon -Thurs 7.30pm - 6.00am
If the CNC Grinder role is of interest, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.