Our client is recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work in their project that provides long and short term residential and nursing care. Working closely with the Home Manager you will be responsible for the well being of the residents within the home, ensuring physical, emotional and social needs are met, whilst helping them achieve their full capabilities.
You will have input in to the operational management of the home in the absence of the Home Manager. This role is approx 40 hours per week and you will take part in the on call rota.
As a CSM you will be:
- Leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
- Ensuring all residents have complete care assessments prior to admission and on an annual basis (or as and when required)
- Working with the Home Manager to ensure all Induction and mandatory training is complete
- Building strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services/Residents and their families
- Complying to NMC guidelines with administration of medicines and keeping up to date records
- Creating and updating Person centered Care Plans to auditing standard and be able to carry out and analyze quality audits and identify patterns and trends.
- Provide administrative cover out of hours and taking charge of the home in rotation with other staff. This will include an on-call rota.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN
- You must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
- You must have excellent time management skills and be able to manage your own workload
- You must have experience working in a Dementia environment
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.