Our client is looking for a Clinical Manager to join their team at this care home rated GOOD to OUTSTANDING by CQC. The home offers plenty of activities to take part in, a team of highly-trained and qualified nurses, as well as experienced care assistants to support residents around the clock. Bedrooms are bright and spacious, with television and telephone connectivity. Cooksons Court has an onsite hairdressing salon, coffee bar, WiFi and IT facilities for residents' use.
Clinical Manager is a fundamental role and involves:
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines with service users assessed as needing nursing care, within the home and take responsibility for:
- Support the Business Manager in leading and co-ordinating the nursing and the care practice within the home whilst on shift, providing services which can respond flexibly to the needs of the service users.
- Support the Business Manager to ensure that staff work to the defined Company quality standards in providing high quality care for our service users and ensuring that statutory requirements and Company policy and procedures are implemented.
- Maintaining effective communication whilst ensuring service user confidentiality.
- Developing and maintaining own knowledge, clinical skills and professional awareness in accordance with PREP requirements and to maintain a professional portfolio with evidence of reflective practice.
- To work in accordance with Somerset Care policies and its Strategic Plan and contribute towards achieving its objectives.
A qualified Nurse with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (QCF)
- Has an innovative approach to service planning and delivery
- Is able to balance business demands with commitment to quality standards
- Has exceptional leadership skills with the ability to use their initiative in problem solving and prioritising workloads
- Has strong communication skills with management or supervisory experience
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.