Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working alongside a company within the Nottinghamshire area who are currently seeking a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager to join there Nursing Home.
This is a 120 bedded Nursing Home who is part of a large organisation who pride themselves on delivering outstanding person centered care to each resident.
We are looking for a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager (RGN,RMN) who is looking to join a well established company within Nottinghamshire.
The role includes Dementia Care, Residential Care and Mental Health, you will need experience working within a Nursing Home dealing with the elderly.
As the Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager you will need experience working with Dementia Care, Residential Care and Mental Health, you will be dedicated to deliver quality care to each resident.
Please find below a brief list of the duties you will need to carry out :
- Take on Leadership duties in the absence of the General Manager
- Act as a positive role model to all junior and less experienced staff
- You will be taking on an important role so you will take the time to get to know the residents and there families to ensure the best person centered care is delivered.
- Carry out regular audits
- The ideal candidate will be have a valid NMC pin and be a RGN or RMN.
- Ideally based in Nottinghamshire and able to commute to and from the Nursing Home.
- Be driven and motivated
- Wanting to take the home to a next level
A Brief list of the benefits for working with the company are as follows;
- A £2000 welcome gift
- supported ongoing free training
- Refer a friend scheme
- Automatically entered into the share scheme
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.