Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse for a Nursing Home based in Leicestershire. This is a Monday - Friday role. This role is a based at medium sized Nursing Home which is registered for Nursing care, Residential and Dementia care.
They are looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse who has experience with: Nursing Care, Dementia and Residential care.
This role is a fantastic opportunity because it is Monday - Friday role, There is plenty of room for career progression and the amount training that the company is fantastic.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you will be working very closely with the registered manager to drive the homes clinical practice and knowledge. Through your strong clinical knowledge and leadership skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centred care, clinical care and Dementia care and intermediate care throughout the home.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, your role will be very varied and below is brief list of roles you will undertake:
- Conducting and participating in Team and resident's meetings.
- Complete and audit relevant paperwork in line with companies policies and procedures
- Actively take part in planning of the rota, making sure the home is adequately staffed at all times
- Be responsible for all aspects for health and safety within the home when on site.
- Delivering an excellent standard of person centred care
- Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, Other Medical professionals and Families
- Take part in On-call rota for the home
The ideal candidate for a Clinical Lead Nurse will need to be:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN) with NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
- Commutable via own transport to Rutland in Leicestershire
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Previous experience in leading a shift
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is an excellent opportunity because the company is the middle of strategic growth plan of their Nursing Home and Residential Homes and they have implemented positive changes to the business such as: Increased amount of training available and increased payments for extra shifts.
The company is always looking to grow and expand across Leicestershire and the Midlands, so there are plenty of career opportunities, such as: they are going to offer all Clinical Lead Nurse's the opportunity to become trained trainers.
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs,Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.