Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently looking for Clinical Lead nurse for a Nursing Home based in Liverpool.
Our client is medium sized national provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia care homes.
They require Clinical Lead nurse for their Nursing, Residential and Dementia home based in Liverpool.
As the Clinical Lead nurse you will form part of the management team and work very closely with the Registered Manager and the other Clinical Lead nurses to make sure Nursing Home is delivering highest standard of care to every resident at all times.
As the Clinical Lead nurse your role will be a very varied role and will develop as the Nursing Home does.
Please see below a brief list of tasks to be undertaken on a regular basis:
- Leading the team of Nurses and Carers to deliver the highest standard of care in the home at all times
- Complete all of the relevant paperwork to highest standard
- Conduct audits on care plans and MAR charts to make sure they are constantly updated and kept up to date at all times
- Assist the Registered manager in completing the staffing rota to make sure home is fulled staffed at all times
- Build strong working relationships with external agencies including: GP's, Social workers and families
- Look for new opportunities and activities for residents to do in Liverpool and the surrounding areas
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Lead nurse will be:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN or RNLD)
- Experienced in delivering Nursing Care to the Elderly
- Confident with medication and is willing to be the medication lead in the home
- Ideally experienced in caring for people Dementia
- Someone who is confident in Leading the team
- Someone that can think outside of the box to find solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a provider who have just gone through a sustained period growth.
This is opportunity to join a company who believes in progressing from within so there will be plenty of opportunities to develop and grow as the company does.
- On going training
- Plenty of career development opportunities
- Free Meals
- NMC costs contributed too
- An excellent starting salary
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.