Barker Ross Health & Social care have just secured a new contract with a Provider of Nursing for Elderly and Dementia within Residential Care homes in the Lincolnshire area
We are looking to recruit a Clinical Lead Nurse, with a valid NMC PIN for a 50 bedded Nursing and Residential home for the elderly based in the Lincolnshire area, the home has excellent transport links.
As the Clinical Lead nurse, you will be ensuring that the home is delivering the highest standard of Person Centered care at all times.
This Shifts are 7-7 over on a rota basis.
This role is ideal role for a RGN, RMN or RNLD, who is looking to make the jump in to management.
The list of tasks as a Clinical Lead Nurse in Lincolnshire within Health & Social care which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
* Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
* Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
* To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
* To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
* Completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
* Conduct audits within the home to make sure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed to highest standard
* Conducting team and client meetings
Our clients homes Rated Good by the CQC. The company is growing and expanding but they pride themselves on offering staff some excellent benefits which includes: All clinical lead nurses will be Trained, Fantastic Head office support also providing holiday pay scheme.
The ideal candidate for a Clinical Lead Nurse will need to be:
* Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN)
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Excellent organisation & leadership skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
If this position is not right for you within the Health & Social care, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.