Clinical Lead Nurse
Location: North Yorkshire, YO17
Salary: £43,360 - 49,920
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (days)
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead Nurse for our clients Nursing Home based on the outskirts of York.
Our client is National provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia Nursing Home and they are currently looking for Unit Manager to run a busy unit within the Nursing Home.
- Providing high quality care to service users, identifying needs and preferences for each individual
- Providing Nursing care and support to all residents
- Encourage good community relationships and liaising with other healthcare professionals
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Manage the staff team and act as a positive role model with all aspects of the unit and home
- Conduct audits on all aspects of unit make sure that is in line with current legislations and policies
- Identifying priorities within work load and managing time effectively
- Continually updating own knowledge and actively pursuing own personal development
- Being passionate about ensuring that your Residents are receiving care in a dignified and respectful manner
- Complete the staffing rota for your unit making sure that the unit and larger home is fully staffed 24/7
- Complete Supervisions and appraisals with junior clinical and non clinical staff members
The Ideal candidate for the Clinical Lead Nurse will be:
- A registered Nurse- RGN, RNM, RNLD
- Someone who is experienced in working with Dementia, Nursing Care and the Elderly
- Someone is experienced in Leading a team
- Ideally based in ands around York
- Preferably able to get the home under own steam
This is an opportunity to join a home which has made positive changes over the past 6 months and it an excellent time to join a home which is striving to become the one of the best homes in Yorkshire.
The benefits include:
- NMC Cost contributed to
- Profit share scheme
- Golden Hello payment
- High street discount voucher scheme
- Meals on daily basis
- Excellent salary
- Plus more
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call Ben 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.